$ 8.00 / hr Base Pay
Sunday – Saturday
8 AM – 12 PM EST
5 PM – 10 PM EST
Client requests agents service 20 hours per week, (7.5 hours) required on Saturday, Sunday or Monday or a combination of all three.
Below is a Description of the Bookstore Client that may or may not be currently available on the Arise Portal. Since a Non-Disclosure form will be signed by all CSP’s before viewing the list of client names, the names of the clients have been removed. Once the registration process has been completed and this agreement has been signed you will have complete access to all current client names and opportunities.
Although the Opportunity that you are interested in may not be available when you first register do not get discouraged the opportunity will open up again.
Cable and Internet
Luxury Retail Chain
Bookstore Customer Service
This company is the nation’s largest retail bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 640 bookstores in 50 states, and is one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites.
What to Expect:
• Handle customer inquiries regarding order status, membership, and/or marketplace order.
• Create a case in client system for every interaction
• Research customers account to accurately identify best solution/answer for customer inquiry
• Use client knowledge base to provide customer with accurate and complete information
• Utilize Chat and QA PF resources when necessary
• Consistently achieve a minimum of 90% CA
• Follow all log in requirements (AVG, ASD, and all client systems)